James Dougherty is a famous late American police officer who also joined the Navy as well as he is the first trainer of Special Weapons and Tactics. James is the first husband of the late Marilyn Monroe.
Who is James Dougherty
He is a famous American personality who was born on April 12, 1921, and he is originally from Texas, United States. A famous police officer who also did his job at the Lockheed Aircraft Corporation passed away due to leukemia on August 15, 2005, in San Rafael, California, United States.
Moreover, he rose to fame internationally after his knot with the famous late American actress. They got married in 1942 and also got officially divorced in 1946. His other two wives’ names are Patricia Dougherty (m. 1947–1972), and Rita Dougherty (m. 1974–2003). James has three kids named Mary Irene Doughtery, Cheryl Ann Dougherty, and Vivian Kathleen Dougherty. James is the fifth and final kid of his parents. Stay tuned to the bio and get more about James Dougherty.
James Dougherty Quick Facts
|Real Name||James Edward Dougherty.|
|Nick Name||James Dougherty.|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1921-August 15, 2005.|
|Age (as of 2005)||84 years.|
|Birthday place||Texas, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||6 feet 0 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 95 Kg.
Pounds: 209 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$500k US dollars (as of 2023).|
Personal Life & Family
|Wife (Spouse)||Rita Dougherty (m. 1974–2003), Patricia Dougherty (m. 1947–1972), Marilyn Monroe (m. 1942–1946).|
|Children||Mary Irene Doughtery, Cheryl Ann Dougherty, Vivian Kathleen Dougherty.|
|Hobbies||Reading & Learning.|
|Primary Education||He completed his primary education at a public high school.|
|College or University||Van Nuys High School (1938).|
|Favorite Sports||Cricket & Football.|
|Favorite City/Country||California, United States.|
Some Rare Known Facts About James Dougherty
- James Dougherty was born on April 12, 1921, he lived 84 years of an amazing life and unfortunately passed away on August 15, 2005, due to leukemia. His birthplace was Texas, United States.
- He had a height of 6 feet (183 cm) and a weight of 95 kg (209 lbs). He had a body measurement of 40-34-36.
- His zodiac sign is Aries. He belongs to an American Nationality.
- As a police officer and former Navy officer, he had a great career. He gains the attention of the media because of being the first husband of the late and most glamorous American actress Marilyn Monroe.
- In 1942 he married Marilyn Monro. This relationship only lasted for 4 years. Later this marriage he got married twice to Rita Dougherty (m. 1974–2003) and Patricia Dougherty (m. 1947–1972).
- He has 3 most beautiful and amazing kids named Mary Irene Doughtery, Cheryl Ann Dougherty, and Vivian Kathleen Dougherty.
- He was an amazing reader who always loves and enjoys reading books.
- Traveling the countryside the summer was his hobby.
- He liked pets.
- As a police and Navy officer, he was a financially stable guy. His primary source of income was his profession. He had a net worth of $500k.