JoAnn Mueller is a famous late American media personality who comes to the spotlight in front of the media as the wife of the late American businessman named Jerry Buss.
Who is JoAnn Mueller
She is a famous American spouse who was born on August 2, 1939, and she is originally from Boise, United States. JoAnn comes to the limelight being the wife of a famous American businessman, investor, and philanthropist named Gerald Hatten Buss aka Jerry Buss.
In the year 1972, the couple got divorced but lived an amazing life before that period of time. On February 18, 2013, her husband passed away due to kidney failure in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, United States. She also died on December 16, 2019, but her death cause is not revealed. However, JoAnn has six kids named Jeanie Buss, Jim Buss, Janie Buss, Jesse Buss, Johnny Buss, and Joey Buss. Stay with us and get more about JoAnn Mueller.
JoAnn Mueller Quick Facts
|Real Name||JoAnn Mueller.|
|Date of Birth||August 2, 1939-December 16, 2019.|
|Age (as of 2019)||86 years.|
|Birthday place||Boise, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 6 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$500k US dollars (as of 2019.|
Personal Life & Family
|Husband (Spouse)||Jerry Buss.|
|Children||Jeanie Buss, Jim Buss, Janie Buss, Jesse Buss, Johnny Buss, Joey Buss.|
|Hobbies||Reading Books & Gardening.|
|Smoking & Drinking||No.|
|Primary Education||She completed her primary education at a public high school.|
|College or University||Not found.|
|Favorite Sports||Baseball & Football.|
|Favorite City/Country||Idaho, United States.|
Some Rare Known Facts About JoAnn Mueller
- JoAnn Mueller was born on August 2, 1939, but sadly she passed away on December 16, 2019, at the age of 86 she had a lovely time with her husband and kids.
- Her birthplace is Boise, United States where she was born and brought up.
- She had a height of 5 feet 6 inches (167 cm) and a weight of 60 kg (132 lbs). She had a body measurement of 36-26-34.
- She is an amazing manager and has been the best advisor of her late husband Jerry Buss and probably because of him she also start coming in news and became a well-known celebrity.
- She and Jerry met in a college and this amazing couple got married. They lived such an amazing part of their life together but this journey got ended in 1972 when they got divorced. She always cherishes the beautiful memories of her life with his love.
- She has 6 kids named Jeanie Buss, Jim Buss, Janie Buss, Jesse Buss, Johnny Buss, and Joey Buss.
- Football has been her favorite game that she always likes watching.
- She has been a traveler in her life who not only has lived in different parts of the country but also has visited the complete country and some parts of the world.
- As a wife of a famous investor, she has lived an amazing life and also has been through different careers in life that have helped her in becoming a professionally financially independent woman. She has a net worth of $500k.