Myrna Colley-Lee is a famous American-based costume designer, and writer, as well as recognized as an actress who is also known as the former wife of the famous actor Morgan Freeman.
Who is Myrna Colley-Lee
She is a famous American Costume designer who was born in 1941 and a famous media face is originally from Hamlet, North Carolina, United States. Began her Writers Theatre debut along with Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom and also she is known for Frederick Douglass: An American Life (1985) and 60 Minutes (1968).
Apart from this, she is best known for being the ex-wife of a famous American actor, producer, and director named Morgan Freeman aka Morgan Porterfield Freeman Jr. In the year 1984 this couple got married and she become the second wife of a famous American actor while got officially divorced in 2010. As per sources in this relationship they have no kids. Further, she is a well-educated lady who first enrolled in Brooklyn College as well as attended the University of North Carolina Greensboro, and Temple University (1980). Stay with us and get more about Myrna Colley-Lee.
Myrna Colley-Lee Quick Facts
|Real Name||Myrna Colley-Lee.|
|Date of Birth||1941.|
|Age (as of 2023)||82 years.|
|Birthday place||Hamlet, North Carolina, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 5 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 66 Kg.
Pounds: 145 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$400k US dollars (as of 2023).|
Personal Life & Family
|Husband (Spouse)||Morgan Freeman (m. 1984–2010).|
|Hobbies||Watching movies, Singing & Photography.|
|Smoking & Drinking||No.|
|Primary Education||She completed her primary education at a public high school.|
|College or University||Not found.|
|Favorite Sports||Tennis & Football.|
|Favorite City/Country||Paris, France.|
Some Rare Known Facts About Myrna Colley-Lee
- Myrna Colley-Lee was born in 1941, as of 2023 her age is 82 years. She is originally from Hamlet, North Carolina, United States.
- She has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) and a weight of 66 kg (145 lbs). She has a body measurement of 36-28-36. She has maintained herself perfectly.
- Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She is an American Citizen.
- She started her career as a costume designer and in the 60s and 70s, she really achieved a lot. Moreover, as a writer, she has worked in American Life (1985) and 60 Minutes (1968).
- Though costume designing and writing did give her fame but it was not until the 80s that she became widely known that’s especially because of her marriage with Morgan Freeman a well-recognized actor.
- In 1984, she married Morgan Freeman with whom she has spent a lot of beautiful days and years of her life. The couple finally got separated in 2007 and then finally divorced in 2011.
- In this relationship, she has no kids.
- She always smiles at every difficulty because it will pass.
- She always loves traveling countryside and globally because traveling really helps us to change the view of the world for better.
- She really has done hard work with determination and ambition that’s why she has become a very successful woman and independent. She has a net worth of $400k.