Noelle Watters is a famous American-based fashion stylist, tv host, as well as widely recognized for being the ex-wife of a famous American commentator named Jesse Watters.
Who is Noelle Watters
She is a famous American media personality who was born on May 5, 1976, and a famous media face is originally from New York City, United States. On the other hand, internationally she is famous as the ex-wife of an American conservative political commentator on the famous channel called Fox News. Her ex-husband is also known as the author of the book How I Saved the World.
Apart from this Noelle is a famous fashion stylist as well as an adviser on the O’Reilly Factor. She also works as an anchor for the midday news and also before this she works backstage at Fox News. However, in the year 2009, she got married to Jesse Watters and in this relationship, they have two kids named Ellie Watters, and Sophie Watters. They got officially divorced in the year 2019. Stay with us and get more about Noelle Watters.
Noelle Watters Quick Facts
|Real Name||Noelle K. Inguagiato.|
|Nick Name||Noelle Watters.|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1976.|
|Age (as of 2023)||46 years.|
|Birthday place||New York City, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 6 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 Million US dollars (as of 2023).|
Personal Life & Family
|Husband (Spouse)||Jesse Watters (m. 2009–2019).|
|Children||Ellie Watters, Sophie Watters.|
|Hobbies||Watching movies, Singing & Photography.|
|Smoking & Drinking||Maybe.|
|Primary Education||She completed her primary education at a public high school.|
|College or University||Not found.|
|Favorite Sports||Tennis, Cricket & Football.|
|Favorite City/Country||Paris, France.|
Some Rare Known Facts About Noelle Watters
- Noelle Watters was born on May 5, 1976, as of 2023 her age is 46 years. She was born and brought up in New York City, United States.
- She has a height of 5 feet 6 inches (167 cm) and a weight of 54 kg (119 lbs). She has a body measurement of 36-26-36. She still looks stunning and perfect as she has taken care of her health and physique.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She holds an American Nationality.
- She has been through a lot of jobs but is better known as a fashion stylist and tv show as she has hosted and worked as an anchor on midday news and has been an amazing advisor in O’Reilly Factor.
- Albeit she became famous when she got into a relationship with a political commentator named Jesse Watters.
- She and Jesse Watters’s relationship grew very well and they decided to be a happily married couple. In 2009 she married Jesse Watters and the couple has twin daughters.
- This relationship got ended in 2018 and the couple got divorced in 2019.
- She really has got a very great sense of humor.
- Her favorite cities are Paris, London, and New York.
- She is a financially independent woman who has been working as an anchor, and a fashion stylist who also has worked on fox news backstage. This income of sources has supported her financially significantly. She has a net worth of $1 Million.