Tracey Lynne Turner is a famous American-based producer who is also recognized for being the third and current wife of a famous American singer, and actor named Shaun Cassidy.
Who is Tracey Lynne Turner
She is a famous American producer who was born on March 13, 1975, and as per sources, her current residence is in California, United States. As a producer, she is known for Cover Me: Based on the True Life of an FBI Family (2000) and The Oprah Winfrey Show (1986) but she got much fame after her marriage.
So in the year 2004, she got married to a famous American singer, actor, writer, and producer and also as of now they spend a happy life. Her husband’s full name is Shaun Paul Cassidy but he is popular as Shaun Cassidy. Tracey has four kids named Roan Howard Cassidy, Lila Tracey Cassidy, Caleb Cassidy, and Mairin Cassidy. Stay with us and scroll down to get some further information about Tracey Lynne Turner.
Tracey Lynne Turner Quick Facts
|Real Name||Tracey Lynne Turner.|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1975.|
|Age (as of 2023)||47 years.|
|Birthday place||United States.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 6 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 Million US dollars (as of 2023).|
Personal Life & Family
|Husband (Spouse)||Shaun Cassidy (m. 2004).|
|Children||Roan Howard Cassidy, Lila Tracey Cassidy, Caleb Cassidy, Mairin Cassidy.|
|Hobbies||Watching movies & Making movies.|
|Primary Education||She completed her primary education at a public high school.|
|College or University||Not found.|
|Favorite Sports||Deep-water soloing & American Kenpo.|
|Favorite City/Country||Paris, France.|
Some Rare Known Facts About Tracey Lynne Turner
- Tracey Lynne Turner was born on March 13, 1975, as of 2023 her age is 47 years. She was born and brought up in the United States albeit her current residence is in California, United States.
- She has a height of 5 feet 6 inches (167 cm) and a weight of 55 kg (121 lbs). She has a body measurement of 34-24-34. She still looks perfect in shape and has a stunning figure.
- Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She is an American National.
- An American producer who has an amazing career in the industry. Her projects like The Oprah Winfrey Show (1986) and Cover Me: Based on the True Life of an FBI Family (2000) have given her fame.
- Though her main reason for fame and attention because of being in a relationship with an amazing American singer named Shaun Cassidy.
- In a beautiful and elegant wedding location, she got married to Shaun Cassidy in 2004. The couple is living together happily still and with every new year, their relationship only has gotten better.
- She has beautiful 4 kids named Roan Howard Cassidy, Lila Tracey Cassidy, Caleb Cassidy, and Mairin Cassidy.
- Aside from all musicians, her best singer is her husband Shaun Cassidy.
- As a producer and the wife of a famous actor, she has achieved financial stability and fame as well. Now, her passion as a producer is one of her primary sources of income. She has a net worth of $1 Million.