John Cassidy is a famous English-based Journalist and author who is also known for his work as a staff writer with The New Yorker (American weekly magazine). Being an author also got attention.
Who is John Cassidy
He is a famous English and American personality who was born in 1963 and he is originally from Leeds, United Kingdom. Being a Journalist rose to fame internationally and also did his work with The Sunday Times of London (as editor), and the New York Post (deputy editor), as well as work with The New York Review of Books.
Moreover, he is also a famous author who is known for his books including Dot.Con: The Greatest Story Ever Sold (2002), How Markets Fail: The Logic of Economic Calamities (2009), and How Markets Fail: The Rise and Fall of Free Market Economics (2021). He also received nominations for Pulitzer Prize for General Nonfiction. Stay with us and scroll down to get some further insightful information about John Cassidy.
John Cassidy Quick Facts
|Real Name||John Joseph Cassidy.|
|Nick Name||John Cassidy.|
|Date of Birth||1963.|
|Age (as of 2023)||60 years.|
|Birthday place||Leeds, United Kingdom.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 9 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$500k US dollars (as of 2023).|
Personal Life & Family
|Wife (Spouse)||Name not found.|
|Hobbies||Watching news & Reading books.|
|Primary Education||He completed his primary education at a public high school.|
|College or University||Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism (1986), University College (1984).|
|Favorite Sports||Baseball & Mixed climbing.|
|Favorite City/Country||London, England.|
Some Rare Known Facts About John Cassidy
- John Cassidy was born in 1963, as of 2023 his age is 60 years. He was born and brought up in Leeds, United Kingdom.
- He has a height of 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) and a weight of 70 kg (154 lbs). He has a body measurement of 38-32-35. He always has kept himself fit and healthy.
- His zodiac sign will soon be updated. He is a British Citizen.
- John’s got fame and attention because of being an amazing editor in the news publications like The Sunday Times of London (as editor), and the New York Post (deputy editor).
- He is also an amazing writer who has written amazing books like How Markets Fail: The Rise and Fall of Free Market Economics (2021).
- There is no information other than his professional life has been revealed on the internet. So, he maybe or may not be single. He may have kids.
- Football is his favorite sport he loves watching on the ground.
- He is not only a good writer but also a great reader.
- As a journalist and editor, he has become a financially independent man. His primary source of income is his journalism and the books that he has written. He has a net worth of $500k.